lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

Reflections


To conclude, in general along this subject I learned many things. For example how to use stops and commas that I think it’s very important for me in the moment that I write. Before this term I knew that I had to use stops and commas in a text but now I know how to use it. 

I also learned the importance of a topic sentence, now when I write or read I always worry if the text has one of it, and if the text respects the topic sentence. That makes that I can understand more. 

Now I know different kinds of paragraph that I just knew in spanish, but I am happy to know it in english too.

I'm very happy about everything that I learned this term. I hope to continue learning more thing because I think that It's essential to write well. I would like to recommend everybody to practise your writing process, it is the key to be a good professional.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario