miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

I'm a night owl


I think that I am a night owl because I don’t like to wake up early. I hate it! On weekends, I get up about 12pm. So for me, the morning doesn’t exit. My day starts since half-day. In the afternoon I have lunch, I clean my room and I do my homework. Some of the things that I like to do in my free time are doing exercises, spending time with my boyfriend and my family, and watching films. Around 8pm. I have dinner with my family and my boyfriend. When I am alone I turn the computer on and I stay there until 2am, not later than this hour, because I need sleep well! Well, in synthesis, it is what I do on weekends because along the week I can’t do that, I must get up earlier, but I am really a night person. 
                                                                            


Well, this was my first work, and it was not very good. After this paragraph I learned many things. Here I did not respect the topic sentence so here I learned what is it and how to use it in a paragraph. I also learned what a paragraph is because in this one I used full stops that means that I wrote many paragraphs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario