domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

Beautiful Summer

Using Sensory Details

All my senses work better in summer. When this lovely season arrives, my sight becomes more beautiful because of everything I can see.  Many red, yellow and pink flowers with their pleasant scent make my smell more sensitive. I enjoy eating ice cream especially a chocolate one. In summer I go to the beach camping and the best part is when the night arrives and I can hear the sound of the sea waves. I also like to walk barefoot on the beach, because I can feel the soft sand under my feet. I wait the summer the whole year for feeling all this beautiful sensations again.

Using Examples

I can do more things in summer than the rest of the year. The whole week I do a new thing, on Mondays I stay at home because it is my day off. On Tuesday and Wednesday I often go to my swimming pool to relax. The next day I go to the mall with my friends or to the cinema with my boyfriend. And these are my best days, from Friday to the end of the week I go camping to the beach with my family and I have fun very much with them, because there we go fishing, we laugh and share. On Sunday I come back to home, and then my week starts again.

Telling an Incident

The best time in summer is the beginning. The summer starts on December the 21st, and five days later it’s Christmas. This is a special occasion for me, because this day I sit in front of the table with all my family around it. For the dinner we ate turkey and this is on December the 24th. At twelve o’clock is the birth of Jesus and it is a beautiful time because we hug each other. Finally we receive the Christmas present and it is a funny moment because we all expect to get the gift that we wanted. Of this way we celebrate the December 25th, when Jesus was born.


After this work, I learned three, new, kinds of paragraphs. I reinforced the topic sentences because in this three paragragh, from a single topic sentence I had to create everything. Now, I know to associate my senses with summer and to write dates for telling only a specific event

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario