domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

My little cousin: Martina Tamayo.

Physical description

       

Martina is a young girl. She is one year old. She is very short and plump. She has shoulder length, straight and brown hair and it’s very soft. She has a baby, clean and round face, it doesn’t have any mole or freckles. Under her thin eyebrows there are her beautiful, narrow, bright and brown eyes. She has a small nose and mouth with very thin and pink lips. My little cousin has an olive and soft skin and every part of her body is very short; she’s got short legs, short arms, short feet, and hands, etc. In general she is very attractive.


              
                          Psychological description.



My little cousin, even though she is one year old, she is very intelligent. And that is the reason why we are amazed with her. Martina is able to catch all our attention with everything she does. 
She is very cute with people that she loves and very sweet especially with her parents, brother, grandmother and me. My cousin is very cheerful and active, she has a lot of energy and she is always laughing. When she gets angry is very serious and that is very fun. Martina is funny with things that she does and in general she is a loving girl.





In this paragraph I learned to describe in a special way, because we chose the person that I wanted so we know what to write. I think this is a good method for leaning to describe people.  In this work I learned that adjectives don’t have plural form.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario